Sunday, December 27, 2009

The things I bought!

Today I went to the store to buy some things to be prepared for the trip. I don't want to rush at the last minute and than forget things. I bought eye masks for sleeping because I don't know if the rooms in the hotel room are going to be dark or not. I also bought ear plugs since Randy is a light sleeper and I thought that would help. I also bought inflatable neck pillows so we can be more comfortable on the plane since we have to fly like 2o hrs or more. I know we still have to get tylenol,converter for lap top and other things. I know that even though we will be prepared for the trip the best we can things still could go wrong or maybe we'll forget something,hopefully not. We will try to have all these little things done so that way we won't feel as rushed.

1 comment:

Craig & Kelly said...

We got our converter at Radio Shack. It was like 15 or 20 bucks. Because you have a little time, you may be able to get one cheaper on ebay. We did not have the time to wait for delivery though so we got it at Radio Shack.