Well, the waiting I think is the worst part. We have all of this paperwork to do for the second dossier, and it just sitting here looking back at me and we cant finish any of it! Some of it is time sensitive and expires in 90 days, so we cant start it until we get the referral, which wont happen until after the New Year.
Some of the paperwork, that isnt time sensitive, we are able to start. So far what we have in process is:
* Marriage license - on order from Nevada...then we send it back to Nevada to get it "apostilled"
* Financial statements are done
* Medical forms are in progress, but cant be finished since it's time sensitive, so we started them
* Proof of dwelling and warranty deed of our house... I (Randy) was planning on going to the Town Clerk and Town Assessor this week to get these done
* Social worker license (done)
* Adoption law copy (done)
* Psych papers...this is so we can prove we arent crazy I guess. Time sensitive so we have to wait
* Police papers...this is so we can prove we arent bad people I guess. Time sensitive so we have to wait
Maggie started buying stuff for our trip based on the blog and comments from our adopting friends that just spent 42 hours to get home (yes, 42 hours). Ughh...traveling is fun, isnt it?
Well, time to wait some more.....