Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow everywhere!

Woke up to maybe 6 to 8 inches near us but near the shore line the amount of snow was up to 2 feet, so not as bad as the shore line. Hopefully they will plow the snow soon so we don't have to be stuck at home.If we would go anywhere it would be over Randy's brothers house cause they live like 5 minutes from us or maybe I'll visit my friend Karen. I have to bring all the Christmas presents from upstairs because for Christmas we are going over my sisters house and we have to drag all the gifts with us. I definitely went over the budget this year. I felt bad because Christmas is only once a year and I really want it everyone to be happy. I rather spend money on other people than myself so I didn't feel guilty even one bit going over budget. That's about it for now.

No comments: