Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow is comming!

It will be snowing tonight till sunday afternoon. On the news they said it will be anywhere from 10 to 20 inches of snow.So far its 8 p.m. and nothing. It was my best friends 30th birthday party. She had no idea we were going to a spa for a massage and manicure. We had a such a great time together. After that we went to her house because everyone was waiting there. I kind of messed up I took her through the wrong door . Everyone was waiting in the kitchen in the dark to scream surprise but we surprised them from behind. so, everyone was joking how I ruined the surprise or maybe they weren't. lol.I hope k and c are having a great experience in Russia. Hopefully they won't be snowed in like we are going to be. Thats about it for tonight. Just snuggling with my husband and waiting for the polish Christmas feast and looking forward to the New year so we can get our referral also.

No comments: