Polina has really changed over the couple of days..here are some lists of things:::
- she finally loves taking baths. she didn't want to get out yesterday.
- she drinks from sippy cup when my nephew does it.
- she says cat but doesn't pronounce t at the end
- she has been eating lot. She loves chicken noodle soup,banana,grated apple
banana puffs,pasta and sauce,farina, we are working on the drinking. If we give her chicken noodle soup we just add more water. I changed her diaper this morning and for the first time it was really heavy.
- she goes to bed at 7 or 8 and still gets up around 2 or 3 in the morning. we are working on that.
-she smiles all the time now.
-she runs around the whole house like she owns the place.
-she has been much better with randy and will actually go to him sometimes especially when he throws her up in the air.
-she has little bit of eczema from teething and chewing so I have been putting special lotion on her face.
-she weights 22 pounds and is 33 inches tall
-she loves my sisters and parents
-loves going outside
-she spoon feeds herself. she tries really hard and loves to be independent and we let her even though its a big mess.
-she mimics everything we do. if we show her something once she knows how to do it.
We love her so much. I can finally share that Polina will be a big sister. I am due may 28 and their birthdays are going to be 3 days apart. After trying on our own,IUI's and Ivf we just gave up getting pregnant and have decided to adopt. To our surprise I found out I was pregnant and the very next day we got our court date. We are blessed beyond belief and never in a million years we would think this would happen to us.