Sunday, June 6, 2010

The weekend is almost over! Hopefully some good news...

Boy,the weekend flew by really fast.Randy and I watched my sister's kids this weekend. They slept over Saturday to Sunday.Than my best friend that I known since 7tgh grade came over with her family and of course her daughter is 9 moths old and I started thinking about our little girl how great it would be just to hold her and hug her.This waiting really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we are hoping to see her by fathers day( highly doubt it though) and our next date would be our anniversary on June 28th. We keep on setting these days that we hope to see her by and it's like torture to us because the days pass and we just come up with new ones. We get invited to a birthday party or something and we always say '"Well, we'll come over unless we're in Russia" Than the day of the birthday party comes and it's like Darn we are going to a birthday party but we rather be in Russia. We should just stop but it's just so hard. Every time my friend's call the first thing out of their mouth is"Did you hear anything" UH no if I did the whole world would know...So here we go again... I hope we hear some good news this week!!!!!!!

No comments: