Saturday, July 17, 2010

We hate waiting on other people!!!!

So Randy and I are were pretty much ready with all the paperwork except on Randy's side the notary forgot to bring her notary stamp so we will get this last piece of paper done on Monday. Even though we are done with the paperwork AGAIN we always seem to doubt ourselves. what if we missed this ,what if if this is wrong,what if they don't like this it's constantly on our minds.I am looking forward being stress free from all this crazy paperwork. I want our baby girl home. Just last night we were thinking what she was doing. She was probably sitting in her crib lonely. We took her outside on our first trip so I also wonder if she got to go outside again which we highly doubt. We don't mind the paperwork but it's seems like we are doing the same paperwork over and over again. We just want her here. We miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew this can be so HARD!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, man. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I hope and pray that you get to go back soon. Hang in there.