Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting ready!

We are preparing for the up coming first trip. We got our visa pictures and started to fill out the visa form. (That was fun) We should know sometime next week when that would be. I am finally going this week to get my second part of the Hepatitis shot. We are staying positive in midst of all the news about the returned Russian boy. so far we got the thumbs up from our agency. We are excited,scared,nervous,anxious ,happy just everything rolled into one. I think of the moment when we get to hold her and kiss her and just be with her. That would make things more real. I can't believe how far we have come already. I remember when we just started this whole process and what an experience it has been. I have to say waiting for the referral was pretty painful I don't want to even imagine how it will be when we have to leave her behind after the first trip. I know we will make it because so many before us did but it will be very hard and I am sure there will be a lot of tears. Thank you everyone for all your support.

No comments: