Monday, April 19, 2010
I hope we hear something from our agency this week on what is going on. I just read something on line that the adoptions are still going but the court dates are not being set so that means if thats true everything will be backed up . So that would mean longer waits for court dates or until Russia feels comfortable with americans adopting and the treaty is signed. I am not sure what to think of all this. I can't imagine going on the first trip and than waitng even longer than 4 months for a court date. This is quite stressful. So stressful that I got a coldsore from all this stress. I called my doctor and told him I want this thing to go away as soon as possible so he prescibed me something stronger than abreva and its already looking better. I definitely don't want to be going on the first trip like this. I never get these things but I was super,super stressed about this suspension hanging over our heads. I have to be positive that everything will work out somehow as it always does. So now we arejust waiting,again!!!